Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009

Someone reminded me of how I was freshman year of college. I was excited about life, the levels in my voice would change frequently, I was happy about being happy, I wanted to discover new things, and watch, and just be me!

That same person talked on the phone with me today and just was so surprised about my tone. How different I sounded. I didn't think it was that bad. I had to explain 2008 was a rough year. Rough of lessons and experiences.

So in 2009 I hope to remember 2002. I hope to discover reasoning in 2009 to feel like I did in 2002. I want that genuine smile back. No reason why I can't :)

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

what a memory, i remeber my fresh year albeit a long way back lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a blessed 2009 jones

JulianRace.com said...

I miss that smile too, LOL...

oh wait, I didn't meet you until like '07...

welcome to 2009 ;)