Saturday, March 3, 2012

nice guy....

Ever met a really nice guy? Ever had everyone around you tell you to talk to him because he's a really nice guy?

So yea.....it was my bff's bday week, and on Sat I met her ex's brother. He was introduced to me because I guess he was really interested in my "personality" (really my body hugging dress lol).

I decided hey, take a chance, he seems "nice." Texted, chit chatted here and there. Met up at the club one night, had a blast. Next night however....drunk confessions

DUDE IS MARRIED.

Like took some vows married, like lives with his wife married, like he dies she gets a check married.

WTH??????????

He's supposed to be nice. Asked me on a proper date, gives me compliments, shows me respect.

Nice guy.

Of course he told me while he was drunk and just talking. And further explained its more of a marriage of convenience. That he can go and come as he pleases. That as we were talking on the phone, she was in the house sleep.....

WTF?!!!!!!

I don't want any parts of that. She's liable to turn me into an episode of Snapped.

But why do I have more respect for his marriage than he does?? Why does the nice one have to be taken? Why does the nice one have to be part man part animal?

So, not all nice guys are respectable. Not all nice guys are honorable. They're just nice...smh

No comments: