Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Big "O" My Goodness

So this weekend made me look at my homeboi in a new light. I don't know if he needs to stop doing drugs, or if he needs to handle his sexuality, either way I DON'T SUPPORT IT.

Place: Dallas, Texas and Addisson, Texas
Day: Saturday...all day
Characters: Ms. Runway Diva, Ms. Lips, The Big "O", and Miss Shock Value
Location: Hotel Room, Cyclone (off the chain Mexican Restaurant), Ghostbar, Outside of Opus

It Goes Down Like This.....
So Ms. Runway Diva and Ms. Lips came over to the hotel room to have a convo. The Big "O" decided to stop thru. Let me just say that Ms. Runway Diva and Ms. Lips are gay fabulous might take yo man from ya type gay men.
So The Big "O" lays in the bed and takes a nap. All of a sudden he takes the covers off and propped his leg up, want all of yall to know he was wearing shorts.
(sidenote: everyone knows when a dude is wearing shorts, sometimes you can see within/down below to his box of jewels. And if you around "been out the closet type gay man" why you showing your business if you don't want someone to take a peek>
The convo began with us recapping our night at Club Che, Friday night, Gay night for those in the Dallas area. The Big "O" began to whine why we didn't invite him, and how he wanted to go next week? I mean there is a difference from being curious, compared to pure excitement. But it is 2008........
Then the Diva Duo decided they needed to know what his piece was looking like. So they asked, and he answered. Said it was like a boa?? Why are you spreading your intimate business around......questionable.

We decided we were going to go out later, and of course The Big "O" wants to go to. Then while Ms. Shock Value and I were busy getting ready to go to the mall, The Big "O" asked for Ms. Runway Diva's number....for future hangout purposes......?
...................................................
evening times
..................................................
Meet up at the hotel, and there is still weird flirting going on. I know that The Big "O" feels that he was being friendly, but if you would have replace Ms. Runway Diva with a true chick, it would have been flirting hands down.
Go the Cyclone and all of a sudden The Big "O" has cheese on his mouth. Ms. Runway Diva offered to wipe it off, of course, and The Big "O" allowed him to. Then we took pictures at the table, and The Big "O" and Ms. Runway Diva took a picture together. They put on their shades throw up the peace signs, and The Big "O" puts his arm around Ms. Runway Diva's waist???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sidenote: when I take pictures my first reaction isn't to put my arm around someone's waist, especially someone who could potentially be interested in my treasure palace.>
So Ms. Shock Value and Ms. Runway Diva go the bathroom and The Big "O" tries to tell me to put my friend in check, calm him down. No you calm down! Who leads people on and then doesn't like the reaction they get, illlllnesss.
Then the Big "O" takes the camera and instead of deleting the picture he's embarassed by, ends up deleting all the pictures which is like thousands........ummmm BOO!
A picture says a thousand words, I get that, but you describing your piece is more questionable in my book.
So in the end......I don't know if my homeboi is questioning his sexuality, supressing his sexuality, or just likes attention no matter who it comes from. I know I didn't like the way he disrespected Ms. Runway Diva even thou she didn't do anything to disrespect him or make him uncomfortable.

No comments: