Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saw a Dress.....

"Man that hoe is fly" was my 1st statement.
"ummmm,wonder what that would look like on me???" was my 2nd statement.

Tried the dress on,looked in the mirror,and I thought I could be fab!

I go outside and the attendants felt the fabness...okay...yea...

Showed it to GreatWhiteHype and Ms.Fab and not so much the same reaction.

Inspected the dress further..........

Forgot to say the back was open and cut low to my bootie.

Then I truly felt not so fab,more like hoochie/scandalous/doingtomuch. And that is not the message I'm trying to send.

So,the dress went back on the rack. :( :(

It sucks that a fab dress,put on me,makes me look questionable.

So onward shopping to try and get clothes that just make me look good and sending out the right messages and intentions,lol

3 comments:

Alexandria said...

to the naked eye this post really didn't make too much sense because you chopped up the story to avoid hurting feelings, understandable. i think you should have gotten the dress it was cute on you & it didnt send any wrong signals. if a dude likes what he's seeing you can't fault yourself for feeling fly.

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambular said...

Gracie's Mom: you know exactly how it is!!!

Zarebski: thanks for the suggestion. But some Target dresses don't look to great on me, bootie takes up too much cloth, lol