Monday, June 22, 2009

Soo...mobile blogging

I am going to start mobile blogging. I think it's healthy I do such lol.

First off.......dating is clearly only for entertainment this year. I should not expect anything to come out of any prospects expect good stories to tell, laughter and blog material. But I will say it does ease up the tension that I deal with on a daily basis with my mom......

......and my mom for some reason has eased up the meaness. Don't know what that is about. Alzheimer's is a crazy disease. To see how it can transform someone into someone else is just mind blowing. Just the fact my mom curses trips me out everytime. Especially when she drops the f bomb........
........I have discoverd my passion for cursing is getting out of control........
..............speaking on things getting out of control, like how much I use my phone now. I got a new one, it's called the Eternity. I am forever on the internet, texting, playing games, looking at new applications, looking for music, chatting on aim and messenger (which I have not done in years), mobile banking, now blogging. ANd it gets on MY LAST NERVES WHEN I AM USING MY PHONE AND SOME RANDOM (A MALE) HAS TO EITHER LOOK AT MY PHONE, ASK WHAT KIND OF PHONE IT IS, WHY AM I ON MY PHONE SO MUCH, CAN I GET OFF MY PHONE I AM DISTRACTING THEM, IS THEIR NUMBER IN MY PHONE, CAN THEIR NUMBER BE ENTERED IN MY PHONE, CAN THEY USE MY PHONE, CAN THEY PLAY WITH THE PHONE...........
yep, that's it for now. Oh and another thing....Goodbye, and have a great remainder (got that from someone, but forgot who)

No comments: