Friday, July 17, 2009

To Keep Hushed???

I've been spending more time on the internet, paying more attention to things I never noticed before or didn't care about.

Some people, some associates, some friends are making/creating/enhancing/embelleshing/inventing themselves on line. Some might find me guilty of that as well. But personally I know I put out what's going on in my life. I can back up what I talk about, others cannot.

I just twitted about an Angus Burger from McDonalds, I can show you the receipt. Whereas I saw a friend of mine twitting about what she had going on, and I knew for fact she was at home. Why lie? If you are at home, thats what you do. If you are a jetsetter, thats what you do.

What's wrong with changing your status, or twit status to what you really feel, what you are really doing? Why need a comment or attention from folks who don't give a damn either way.

Remember the days when people's status were....I am at the library, I am sitting at home with my love....I miss those days. And I appreciate the ones that still keep it simple and honest.

that's it
loves all
follow me @veronicastorm
message me so I can follow you

No comments: