Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BLASTING

....how does a certain someone (Ken Ken) hack into my stuff. I've changed the passwords, not like he's seen me to maybe bribe them out of me, and I haven't logged on nothing around him. Freaky, wacky!!

....all of the people my mom has helped over the years. They are like ghost. You would think they might want to put in some extra effort, like at least 5 minutes of their time and nothing. Only a select few are still around, but then they were expected. Solid gold type of people. It's crazy to see how disgusting some oldies are. I mean money she has lent, they could pay it back. All them times she ran errands, they could drop by and say helo. Hard situations really show the truth.
....birth control. I just don't think you work. Too many damn people in Houston are pregnant. I don't want to catch the bug. I have never taken you and haven't gotten pregnant. To the folks out there who are shaking their head in disbelief, I don't care lol. So I refuse to drink water, well did that before because I am addicted to Coke.
....Coke, I am addicted to you. I have to drink you everyday. Damn shame. And now I want to add a friend to you.
....Specs & Colony Lake Liquors. I wish you two weren't so close to my house. I wish you didn't advertise all the different specials you have, and all the new things I should try.
....Popeyes. For failing your food inspection test. Failed in the 60s. And the only grades available are A, B and C. Now I have to miss out on the Tuesday special, and the heavily seasoned fries because you don't want to store things at the correct temperature.
...Blacks from Black parts of town who blast me any chance they get. I'm sorry my momma decided to move into the suburbs or choose to raise me in a small town in Michigan. No I don't have the ghetto pass card. No I don't give the middle finger like you. No I don't have an accent. Get over it. It is 2009. Yes I talk different. It's annoying everytime I meet someone who thinks they are "blacker" than me, they have to comment, make a joke, or try to intimidate me. Try again, I am an ignorant idividual.
....Girls who wear"lace fronts" in Houston. I don't care I have talked about this before and will continue to try to convince folks it's not working. It's not a lace front if there is glue all up and down your hairline. It is not a lace front if I can see you tried to attempt a lace front. It's not a lace front if you buying 12.99 bags of Yaki at the beauty supply. It's not a lace front if all you can do is wear it in the weird ponytail.
hell yea
I will say it again
follow me twitter.com/veronicastorm

2 comments:

db said...

Loved your blog! I'm on birth control...so hopefully none of that pregnancy bug hits Dallas...

So read about your mom...I am very sorry that this has happened to your family. Please know that you're in my thoughts and that I am here for you if you ever need to vent.

Love you.

Nicole said...

i love this blog to.
African American Hair