Friday, July 10, 2009

Confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I don't get people who go on dates to the club. The whole time worrying about who is staring at their significant other, doing to much to let folks know they are together, boo up and take needed space at the bar....I don't get it. Have fun, let loose.

2. People who ask you to do favors for them, give them advice, give them ideas and suggestions....to all of a suden treat you a hot shitty mess.

3. "You can be my sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare" the words in Beyonce's new song Sweet Dreams...I guess I'm slow because none of my nightmares have been beautiful or enjoyable.

4. How I still have a crush on this dude from high school...I blame his smile and humor

5. THE HEAT IN HOUSTON...WHY IS IT SO HOT???? WE ARE NOT THAT CLOSE TO THE EQUATOR.

6. Boys II Men is now 3. I mean someone told me the one with the deep voice has back problems, but can he lay down and do his part? It's harsh, and wrong for me to say, but I always loved his pimp walk and random outburts of poetry.

7. How come my mobile blogging is still not working.

8. Why do guys think its cool to say, "where yo man at?i know he'll be pissed if he sees me talking to you?i know you not alone? your man let you out the house? you to fine/sexy/cute/funny/nice to be single,whats wrong??.........confuses me!!!!!

9. Who got all the money when people had to go buy these digital conversion boxes?? or whatever the new cable is called...

10. THE POINT OF TWITTER IF EVERYONE JUST CONNECTS IT TO THEIR FACEBOOK

11. How facebook hasn't added a music option...

12. How come the use of the word "bitchassness" faded so quickly...

13. What does my dog dream about??? He sometimes make noises, barks, moves around, and a couple of times has woken himself up.

14. Alzheimers

15. Why is it so hard to direct my thoughts to formulate this book I want to write.





loves all, live well

No comments: