Friday, May 30, 2008

I wouldn't mind being his sweetie pie bcuz.....

1. I've never liked being called pet names. But something about the way he said it made me flutter a bit. I DON'T FLUTTER.
2. When I go to certain places, I can be on his arm. I can dance,do whatver and feel comfortable. I'm not confused on what could happen today or tomorrow. It's time spent worth remembering. I MUST SAY HE HAS BEEN WORTH MY TIME,just the conversations are fulfilling!
3. I wouldn't have to be bothered with the ongoing drama of certain Nigerian men in Dallas.
4. I wouldn't have to wear my fake engagement ring anymore.

To bad the man that calls me sweetie pie is currently away. So hopefully he will arrive at DFW soon.

Guess what I heard tonight....
1. Can you be my Cinderella?
2. Who's the background on your phone,she's sexy,can I get your number or hers?
3. Smile and give me a chance?
4. We have the same phone...lets exchange numbers
5. So where's your man? Can I be your man? Why don't you have a man? Can I be your friend? Well let me just take you out to a nice dinner? Take my number and give me a call when your ready. Ok let me take your number and check in with you.........this man would not stop the QUESTIONS!
6. I want you to slow down so I can talk to you. Oh you won't slow down? Man fuck you then!
7. Are you a model? You should be a model. You really don't model?

In the end, I should've stayed at home. Hiding in my room reading, or dancing to the music channels. I love to dance,have a drink or two. But I hate all the enjoyment that has been sucked out of my fun times at the night establishments. It's like nobody wants to let go. They want to be seen,do too much,and cause a ruckus.

.........he called me sweetie pie,made me smile,and gave me a slither of hope......to finally breathe and be comfortable with 1 person and not worry bout the worst of worst.....

3 comments:

Demetrius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

we all sometimes hid in our room reading cinderella

Ambular said...

1. Sleep is good!
2. The cinderella line was wack regardless of whatever is going on in life lol!
3. The club is giving me appreciation for happy hours, old skool house parties, gay men clubs, uppity white clubs w/great djs, etc.....