Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lacking Answers

Why do people wake up suddenly, and decide to enter your life, then when you try to give it a chance, back up?
~~~~
How come I found a guy that could work, that I'm willing to take a chance on, and he is like 5 feet tall? I mean without heels I am taller than him. It's just weird and uncomfortable. I feel like if I ever sat on his lap, I would crush him.
~~~~~
When will a guy forgive me for not wanting to move in with him and take it slow? I mean a stable relationship and chilling in a big house in Mesquite is appealing, but.....all that comes with it....not hot. I've tried to at least open up a pathway and he is not having it. I know if I asked him to forgive me and yelped I'm ready, he would have his truck at my apartment picking up my clothes. Uh....!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~
I wish friends would give credit to me for not talking to their boos when they try to holla at me. And I wish those same friends would try not to talk to any of my boos behind my back. At least let me know, give me a clue, not set up an operation and I find out later. I mean I might have been able to make it easier. But I guess it is what it is.
~~~~~~~
Changing numbers frequently gets on my nerves (not me, people who do that). And I hate when those folks call and get mad when you don't recognize the number nor voice. I hate having to save that new number, and go delete the old number. I hate when people call asking for the new number, and you don't know if you can give it out or not. I wish I could change my number, but it took me so long to memorize it. So I have had it since high school. LOL
~~~~~~~~
But at the end of the day, life is good. I've been able to take even more time to myself, get my head together, get away from folks. WHile they sitting over there plotting on my ass, I am able to rest. I swear two of my closest friends hit me with a spray of emotional bullets. But due to my new found strength, it hurt just a bit. While my ex is cooking up new ways to mind fuck me, I release my energy into all the books that I am reading, my exercising, hunting for a new job, the usual. I appreciate the options and the adventures, but I can't wait till they are positive. Where I write a blog about a great date, a great coversation, a great guy who makes me sit back and think DAMN lol
Have a good day. And remember, IT'S TIME FOR TURKEY SANDWICHES!!

5 comments:

Demetrius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demetrius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emeka said...

Always impressed when I read your blog. The world needs more real people like you.

Your comments on my blog did not go un-noticed & I want to thank you for giving me a reason to blog again.

Take care...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol without heels, dang im 6-2, guess i cant work

Alexandria said...

lol @ friends setting up operations to talk to your boo.