Thursday, May 8, 2008

Take A Seat........

I love Cinco de Mayo, but I will now remember the holiday not for the strong margaritas, but the fact that two dumb fucks tried to break into my mother's house. Let me set it out for you

(a) We live in a very busy neighborhood (b) Our house is in the front of the neighborhood and we live on the corner of the main street (c) all of our neighbors are basically stay @ home moms and what not. (d) our front door is huge, thick and only has a smal amount of I think it's caled plexi glass (I don't know, not easily broken)

Well, they tried to enter the house during the day, right before noon (really?). My mom was at home, and they tried to go thru the front door in their colorful clothing. One of the gentlemen had on a pink shirt (who robs in pink?). They tried their hardest to get thru the door. Thankfully my mom pressed the panic button and hid in the closet. By the time the cops did their thing and had to coax my mom out of the closet, the stupids were gone (damn).

I am thankful my mom is ok, and they didn't get in the house. I'm just mad that they messed up our door, of which now my mother has to get a new one which is close to a thousand dollars. I am furious that now my mom doens't feel comfortable to stay in her own house, that she paid for. My mom is all nervous, so nervous she didn't wish me happy birthday to like 5:30pm. I'm mad that now all the women in my neighborhood are nervous, cuz it could've been their house the stupids tried to hit.

I mean just stupids, I hate stupids, and I hope these stupids give up on robbing and go to the adult day care center where they belong.

1 comment:

db said...

I am so sorry! Pooey on pink-shirted men that try to rob people during the day! I hope your mom is okay. Are you going home for mother's day? Maybe you spending some time with her will make her feel more at ease.