Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Step...

I saw someone from my past on Sunday. I was only official with him for about a couple of months, but he made such an impact on me.



It was The Gentleman....(NewYork Guy for those that know)



I saw him in BeBe at Northpark Mall.



All I could do was stare, question if that was him, return his smiles, and just stare. So immature and middleschoolish I know, but man oh man.



Of course I gave the signal of "come here." He began to walk towards me and his female (that I hadn't noticed) said, "come look at these sunglasses." So he gave me some type of signal (don't know what it meant) and weird smile and walked over to her. Of course my stubborn ass didn't decide to wait and see their connection, or what sunglasses she was eyeing, so me and Light Bright left the store.



I was in total shock the rest of the day. Couldn't believe the one person I truly tried to open up to , was a few feet away from me.



I saw him later that evening in a parking lot. We have a mutual friend, SirMixAlot, and I was told to come over.



I didn't, even thou I wanted to run over in my new "candy apple red 5 inch heels" and flirt and smile and flirt and smile.



I couldn't run to him, like showing him how much I miss him and want him back in my life. I felt like he could come towards me, get my number, call me, make some effort. He did me bad, and I just think it's his turn.



Well, he is still in town, and I will probably run into him again...if it is fate. Maybe next time I see him we will actually just say hey, maybe have a mild convo. I'm not expecting to be his baby mommma or anything like that, but to hear his voice would be nice.



It's crazy that an enounter with someone, that lasted only a couple of months, got me all twisted something serious.

1 comment:

db said...

um yes...it only takes a minute to get infatuated with someone. be careful. don't let him hurt you.