Thursday, April 10, 2008

Houston Gives It To Me

Randomly I am in Houston. Came down for the concert. Ended up selling my ticket to the concert. It's nice coming here for a break, getting a breath of fresh (not really) air. It's nice making new connects

SITUATION #1
So I messaged Memphis Bleek on myspace. I knew he would be in Htown for the concert, supporting his homie J. I went out on a limb. OMG, HE MESSAGED ME BACK!! So I got it a little late, so the odds of me seeing him are slim. But I am going to keep up hope that the lines of communication are open. The man is fine, and I like his voice.
SITUATION #2
So old man can't get it together. He is truly trying to meet up with me, but it's like his head is all over the place. I don't have the energy. So I am chilling at my line sister's house before I go have drinks with him. Guess we're meeting up. Guess I'm going to get drunk, lol.
SITUATION #3
Ole boi that got me my ticket to the concert, well he's taking me to dinner tomorrow. I am thinking Perry's Steakhouse. I can't just go there anytime, it is expensive. So yea for me, the infamous porkchops will be in my belly tomorrow. And I won't have to do much talking. Will keep food in my mouth.
SITUATION #4
I found out, while I'm here in htown, that Rick Ross will be in Dallas on Sunday. Yes, Rick Ross, the biggest boss thus far. WHo's excited.......MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SITUATION #5
My old boo Que is in town. He's back from Nigeria. Tear my life, we shall see where this drama-filled situation goes. Had the nerve to ask what I've been up to while he's been gone. Negro's been gone going on 3 months. Umm, what would I really say, nothing, lol.
SITUATION #6
I met a group of dudes that are married, but choose to hang out with single girls. THey pay for everything, they are funny, the like to go out, but at the end of the day....they are married. I mean I wonder what their wives are doing? Why can't they spend that time with their wives, they're at work all day....come on! Marriage scares me...and engagements too....and relationships, whew?!
SITUATION #7
Engaged foolywang is still conversing with me. Maybe because I'm not crazy like his chick. Who he conviently told me they are not together anymore. I am not falling for that. I saw that in a Lifetime movie once. He will always be a homeboi, or that nigga type status. I could never feel alright, because he doesn't place value in commitment....werid huh?

So, thankyou HOuston! Thanks for giving me options and randomness. Thankyou for the short nigga that honked at me while I was walking in the parking lot. Thankyou to the older gentleman winking at me at Kona Grill. Thankyou to the straight guy (who is really gay) who was eyefucking me at Express. Thankyou to the guys who compliment me, not just yell random shit that offends me. THankyou to the security guard at Erika's apts (HEY ERIKA) who tried to lie and say he needed my phone number for further visitor information. THANKYOU!!

2 comments:

db said...

bwahahaha...eyefucking...that's awesome!

AB said...

You gonna see Bleek? That's what's up... out of all rappers I've e-mailed, I neva got a response... :-D