Sunday, March 30, 2008

males switching it on me!

NIGGA #1: I met him @kona grill. He seemed nice enough, I decided to be bold and send a note over. Big mistake I will regret later. We chatted it up and decided to meet up at Scott Gertners (establishment in Houston). Well I meant the Sports Bar and he wound up at the Sky Bar (same guy owns 2 establishments). So that was the first indicator he was older.
Then he said he went to UNT and asked if I ever stayed at the "Ramps." The ramps refer to a college dorm on campus, but hasn't been called that since the 90s. DING DING DING, he might be older, not just older, but pushing his forties out the bank!
I asked how many children he had in a "get to know you convo." He said one. I said well how old is he. He repied that he didn't want to tell me for fear of being found out. That shit confused the hell out of me. Then he told me his son was 19YEARS OLD. I mean, that nigga is a few years younger than me. Umm no.
ISSUE: (1) The man has yet to tell me how old he is. (2) The man knows I am way to young for his ass but trying to dib in the candy store (3) If you can't confess your age, what else will you choose to hid in the future.

NIGGA #2: He's engaged, and yall have heard about him.....JERMAINE THE LAME is ENGAGED! How I found out? I called him on my way home at like 2:45am. A chick answers. I immediately hang up and delete his number out o fmy phone. Nothing further. The chick continues to blow up my phone, left a voicemail, sent me text message, I mean chick is crazy. Then he starts texting me like it's no big deal he's been found out. Then chick created messages from me, that she fowarded to him (why would she foward messages and they are in the same house, think) so he could get angry at me and I guess go running back to her. They deserve eachother. And negro is still trying to talk to me, ILLLL
ISSUE: (1) When I asked him why he didnt tell me from the jump he was engaged, he replied he was going to tell me...tear my fucking life (2) He thinks he's having fun, it's not a big deal he's dipping behind his fiancee (3)illl he's fucking engaged (4) thankfully I didn't sleep with ole dude, or get emotionally attached, my ass might have been depressed somewhere crying int he shower, lol

NIGGA #3: I thought he was a friend of mine. We talk about everything. And all of a sudden last night he starts dancing with me too damn much, flirting, trying to be touchiefeelie, giving me googlie eyes, and then asking if I would come home with him for company. WHAT THE FUCK? When did our friendship change? Why did it have to change? NOw I am uncomfortable and don't know what to say to the nigga. I mean, what in the hee haw hell
ISSUE: (1) It's not fair that a "friend" switches up the game on me and now I got to go find another homeboi that I can trust (2) I need him to realize that I will eventually have to hurt his feelings, friend or not!

NIGGA #4: I met a guy at this lounge in Houston. Convo was ok, nothing special. Then a friend pointed out to me his CURLY, ABOVE THE SHIRT, THICK ASS BACK HAIR.
ISSUE: (1) How is it growing above your shirt? (2) Why is it so thick and curly? (3) Why haven't you shaved it or brushed it down? (4) I am mad that when I see him call me or text me I get a vision of the back hair. I know I am not perfect, but it was disgusting. Illl my tummy hurts now.

NIGGA #5: I've known this gentleman for awhile now. He has a thing for titties, but not mine or yours, his own.
ISSUE: (1) The fact he felt comfortable enough to let me know he is one with his titties and they turn him on to some extent.

1 comment:

AB said...

Hey Amber,

Thanks for the fav links add. Much appreciated. :-D And I'm mad about N #5...