Saturday, March 1, 2008

Karma....The Playground of Foolishness

So Baby Dizzle came into town this weekend. We hit up a random night at Blackfinn to meet up with a mutual friend of ours, a mutual friend of ours that likes to try to get us drunk. It was cool listening to the "top 40" but it was time for me to hear "My Dougie." So we decided to hit up Karma.......




We get to Karma, and the foolishness began when we walked into the establishment. I mean, the hoodness in the building was amazing! It used to be a nice place to go, I felt the need to practice my blade under the tounge techniques.




Of course I ran into "mr. wants to beat me to death then buy a ticket back to his country" (ohh he will be like a series of blogs). I was nervous because I turned around and he was just there. Whoopsies, uncomfortable staring(it's like you can't look away). But he kept it moving. Pushing Week 5 and he hasn't made contact. Even thou all his homebois say he's coming back for me.....(Tier he is a double locked door nigga too).




We first met......


Mr. "I Pull Out My Biggest Bill In My Wallet and Let You Order The Drink But I Still Want My Change"
I don't get it, why don't these males just order the drink then. What's the point? Am I supposed to be impressed by seeing that particular President?
Then.....
Mr."I've Never Seen You in Here Before."
But I can remember us being around the same table, even a short convo. Guess he decided this was his time to move in, but just be like I remember you or something else. I have a good memory and you are already lying.....tear
Then....


Mr. "I Don't Come Here Often (But The Bartendar Knows My Name)"
Like how are you and the bartendar so friendly? How come so many people that walk by just know you? What's the point of lying?
Then....
Mr. "Can I Drink Yo Bathwater"
What can I say about this one. I don't care if it's Halle Berry, isn't that a little nasty, weird, disgusting, crazy, idiotic...Kind of inappropiate in beginning convo. Maybe have a fetish, but do you really reveal that about yourself to a stranger?
Then....
Mr. "I Know You Talked To My Homeboi, But Can I Take You To Breakfast?"
Really, just breakfast? Really, trying to holla cuz your boi isn't here? Kind of lame and a bit wack!
Well, I can say I had a great time. And thank the random males that gave me something to blog about.

SONG: I'm Bossy by Kelis



No comments: