Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Really, I am supposed to want you after I hear....

some stuff I hear on the regular basis. Not even just at the club. It can happen on campus, the local grocery store, a car in the next lane, etc. It gets irritating, disappointing. It's like.....so can you really get mad when I turn my attention away?



"Didn't expect that voice to come out of that body, but I guess I can roll with it"
Once again, I am wrong for pronnouncing my words and should feel blessed that you are willing to look over that...yes girls with booties can't speak well is what you are saying?



"What did yo momma feed you? Cuz I will feed it to you everyday"
So am I supposed to get excited about you and you somehow bring my mother into the mix. And basically telling me the only reason you are talking to me is because I have a little weight on my bones.



"You need to gain some weight, but that ass still sitting right"
So you are saying I look like I have cancer, but somehow managed to have an ass. Thankyou for your help in my self-image issues, tear!



"I want to introduce you to the finer things in life. I will take you to Pappadeaux and shit like that"
What can I say about this one....the fact you refer shit and Pappadeaux in the same level is weird. Or the fact that you are using a restaurant to show off is weird too. And finer things in life, is like you are saying I have never experienced anything in life. Just get out of my face



"The way you walk in dem shoes, you need to walk into my apt"
I don't get it, is there a certain way to walk into your apt? And if there is, give me a second, to walk differently.


"Damn, if I date you, it's like dating a white girl and black girl at the sametime. My dreams"
WOW, I had to literally walk away from this man. Who continued to shout after me. It's like offensive, and he doesn't even get it. Tear my fucking life.



"Can I touch it (my ass) first?"
Like you need confirmation before you get my number or recite my name. Hell to the naw!



"Is it (my ass) real, I mean..."
You mean what, mofo? What the hell? How could it not be real the way it shakes and shit.
"Can I take you home and sleep on it (my ass)?"
So that is all I am good for, is a pillow. Basically telling me I am shitless and my only value is the two basketballs on my back. Thanks for that reminder.....as if!
"Say girl...Say Kim K......Say D.Woods.....Say brown girl....Say girl in the red...Say girl with the ass.....Say girl with boots on.....Say girl etc......"
I just don't take it as a compliment that you don't feel the need to walk over to me, but yell across the way of something that you feel I remind you of. Why are you so fucking lazy? Then get mad when I don't walk all the way over to you, and then you start talking bad about me. Great way to show me your personality in 5 seconds or less..
Song: I hate you so much right now by Kelis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say girl....

I liked the little apartment diddy. Twas clever. I'm sorry for two things though: A. That you have an enormous house ass equipped with two car garage and garden bathtub, and B. That no one else is commenting on these blogs.

I like asses myself. They are fun to scratch, pinch, wiggle, smell, nibble (if thoroughly cleaned), take pictures of, sit drinks on, live in, etc. But they don't overpower the joy of good conversation and rapier wit. I feel your pain.

I like reading you Clark, it tickles my pickle.

Stalk to you later okay love? Mmmmbuh-bye.

~"The" Adam Garrett