Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pick a team

If you couldn't tell, having trouble in the male department. So the question someone hit me with>>have you considered switching teams? My answer was, no, but let me think about it.


It seems like when I go to the strip clubs, I always have some stripper being fascinated by my bootie, or whispering to my homeboi about me (can I take her home, can I go home with yall, is she straight, etc).



I couldn't get past truly saying I was a lesbian without a little giggle or snort. I couldn't get past my friends, who said there is no way in hell I could qualify for the lesbian position. I couldn't dance with a female without making sure our bodies didn't touch. I couldn't stop thinking about men and their certain body part that can cause heartacke/heart attacks.



So I began some research.



What is a lesbian?



Got the definition, the official definition. Nope not for me.



So, I am not a lesbian. I am and will always be a member of Team 2 Headed Monster.


As Vivica Fox once said, "Strictly Dickly"







SONG: "My Neck, My Back" by Khia

2 comments:

db said...

I always joke that I'm going to turn when some guy pisses me off...but it'll never happen. I like men way too much.

You're right..."strictly dickly".

Alexandria said...

I can't believe I just read that.