Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bitchassness Sighting at the Stepshow

I used to talk to the individual. It wasn't a big deal. Didn't tell anybody about it, until that nigga started blabbing his mouth. Like we were an item, staking claim, what the hell?

Soon as he got in Denton City limits, he decides to begin the wave of text messages. Of course I didn't respond. I stopped responding a long time ago. Just NOT THAT INTO HIM.
Then, because fate is funny, I run into him.
I spoke, I tried to be nice, but then he wants to know why am I giving him the cold shoulder, why am I talking short, let's talk outside, who's at your apartment, we need alone time....and on and on an on. It's like he forgot what was between his legs....duh!
I literally just had to walk away. No words, no looks, just walk away. I know it was rude as hell, but damn!
I even got a few cute texts while I WAS STILL THERE...(choking on my puke).
Then I see him at the stepshow....YEA....really?
I keep getting these weird looks, random eye winks, randomly I turnaround....he's right there!
Then he sees who I am sitting next to..........(big drums playing right now)
It's "Little Bit!" I guess a couple of times she was in Houston, he tried to get at her.
The rest of the show, homeboi avoids us both like we have the flu lol!
It's like how wack, could he be? A true man would have come over to both of us and maybe started a conversation. Maybe asked how we knew eachother. Maybe continue doing that uncomfortable flirting. But he wouldn't just disappear just cuz two girls know eachother. Especially when neither of them WAS YA GAL!!
BITCHASSNESS!!
Some Thoughts...
1. Did he think we were going to go WWIII on his ass?
2. Why does he think he is such a big deal?
3. His bitchassness waited till he got to Houston to text me....really??
4. Why text me, you are the wackest link!
5. At least I won't have to see him for a very long time....if ever.
6. And wouldn't you know, he is a yellow brother, not really in right now...J/K
7. I wish there was a song titled "Bitchassness"
Song: What These Bitches Want by DMX and Sisqo

2 comments:

JulianRace.com said...

As the official chairman/spokesperson for light- skinted brothers of north america, I, no we, resent the remark that this man's bitchassness is in any way related to him being light-skinted. Let it be known that the actions of this man are his own and do not reflect the values, morals, and principles of LSBNA or its affiliates. LSBNA does not sanction any bitchassness in any way, shape, or form. This person acted independently of our organization, and thus he is solely liable for any harm thet may have been caused as a result of his actions. Rest assured that we will aggressively investigate this matter and proper action will be taken. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation.

(I'm Julian Race, and I approve this message.)

Elizabeth Rachel said...

Hey! Very cool. Oreos rock! =) I am from Texas! How cool!