Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another Dule Fooly

I don't know how it happened, but he snuck inside of me. I really care for ole dude (Dule the Fooly). I can't put my finger on it, but like AG said, "I told you!

Well we don't talk like we used to. Just a whole bunch of space between us.

Couple of weeks ago he went out of town, we chit chatted a bit. Nothing special. BOO

Randomly, I get a whole bunch of calls from him couple Sundays ago morn like 3-4am.

I ignored them because, what the hell? Can I get a call round 3/4pm? When I don't answer, why must you keep calling, tempting me to answer the phone

Of course my dumb ass answered.

We talked for like an hour.

Felt almost like old times.

He stated he wanted to see me that Friday.

I was nervous.

Didn't think I was ready.

How can I just chill with somebody and be comfortable, when they pulled a move on my ass?
What if I fall for his ass again, (I am emotional,lol)?

What if this is just attempt for him to get a taste of my treasure palace (yes I call my thing my treasure palace because it is grand)? Nothing more nothing less. That would suck. Have a decent time, then all of a sudden WHAMO, he tells me his true motivation.

Well, for my sake it didn't happen.

Ended up asking me to party with him when his brother came into town.

Didn't happen. So I was annoyed.

I went to Houston for Spring Break.

Dule and his brother decide to hit up Houston.

RANDOM

NERVOUS!!!

I see him, damn his brother is what that is on some grown man status.

But Dule has my side eye.

We had fun. I really like being round him. It's cool when you find a dude you can do whatever/whenever with. Just chill, easygoing, complete,fun,enjoyable,engaging...idk!

Well............I have come to terms with it for now.


SONG: Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I noticed how the tone changed towards the end:)

JulianRace.com said...

treasure palace... classic Ambular!

Love it.

I'm glad you're back to the blogosphere, we missed you. I hope things have improved on the home front :)

welcome back!