Wednesday, February 27, 2008

KENDRICK ....MY ETERNAL STALKER

Background:

I approached him. I flirted my ass off, because something about him I just had to have. Big mistake. I should've known then. Usually the dude comes up to me, but 2 years ago yall, I tried something new (last time I ever approach a nigga).


We ended up creating a situation between the two of us. I enjoyed him, came close to loving him! But of course it ended badly. Really bad.


I'm not going to put all the blame on him, because I did the fool myself.


But what I can say, is that I ended conversation between us. Of course it was hard, because I truly liked him.


Not only has he harassed me thru text messages, phone calls, he even got a chick to bother me as well. Like what the hell? Was it that good? According to him, I am like the shit at the bottom of his shoe.
I thought he had given up...........


But I opened up my myspace and recieved this shit?!! BEWARE, THE SHIT IS OFF THE CHAIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
The off the chain ridiculous shit:





Coach DENNIS
Date:
27 Feb 2008, 01:05 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]



Date Sent: 27/02/2008 1:05:00 PM



Body:Before I completely cuttoff communication with you, I felt compelled to tell you this. I knew about the crabs you received from Braxton when you first visited him at his "new at the time" apartment. I never wanted to tell you about this face to face because I knew you would have gotten embarassed, however I thought that before I kick rocks I would just let you know that I was aware of it.




ex ex boo









MY REACTION:
  1. If you have had an enounter with this gentleman, experienced one with him with me, or heard of mine, the shit is funny and desperate! lol


  2. I have never had crabs or any sexually transmitted disease. I get checked and try to be as responsible as I can. Is this the best he can do to get a reaction out of me?


  3. The time frame was 2 years ago. Who waits 2 years ago to inform some business as important as this?


  4. Why did he continue to have a relationship with me, continute to have sex with me, if I was carrying an STD? Was the sex that good, he would put himself at risk to? Or maybe he just likes.........iillllllllllll........lmao

  5. Who says "kick rocks?"


  6. Is this something you say on myspace?


  7. I swore I blocked him on myspace, so how he was able to send a message...idk....kind of crazy!!!!!!!!!!


  8. When I ask you in more ways than one to leave me alone, why keep pushing at me?


  9. Yes TM that is his picture


  10. When will ex's stay "x" out of my life?


IRRITATED!!!!!





What do I have to do to get this individual to leave me alone?

The nigga is crazy! Crazy enough to wait 2 years to tell me a lie, damn what's gonna happen the rest of the year, lol, well more material for my blog!

Now I got to block this nigga again on myspace (already been blocked on facebook for a minute)! Taking up seconds of my time, tear!



Like Baby D said, he's trying to hurt me and get a reaction out of me....but damn give up!




But at the end of the day, I walked into his crazy insanse indifferent world. I had a feeling to get out, but my dumb ass stayed. And because of it, he is with Braxton in my top 10 mistakes of all time. Actually Kendrick is #2. Yep, yep, yep, mistakes I can't repeat lol!





So Kendrick if you read this, it doesn't matter what you say or do, how you feel about me, just leave me alone! We are not good together, actually quite toxic. I have apologized for the mistakes I made, you have too, let it be, let it go! Telling me you missed me didn't get me back, and telling me I had crabs 2 years ago won't get me back either. So "kick rocks!" I am assuming that means "goodbye," if it doesn't....GOODBYE

SONG: I Always Feel Like, Somebody's Watching Me by MJ

3 comments:

Alexandria said...

remind me to never piss you off.

JulianRace.com said...

dude. your myspace is crazy!!

love it though.

db said...

love your blogs...hope you don't mind...I used some of your date-tell-all techniques in my last blog.