Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dule...Did The Fooly!!

Name: Dule
Age Range: 30-35
Where I Met Him: DGs
When I Met Him: I think last September
His Style of Dress: Clean, Neat, Stylish, NY
What Caught my Attention: The way he stands. Back is straight, head help up high
Outside View: Confident, can dance, a bit swole, cool&collected
UpClosePersonal View: cute smile, speaks his mind, passionate gaze
Background:


He invited my homegirl ( I will call her LightBright) to help him celebrate his homebois birthday. He said bring your friends, so she called me and I invited another chick( I will call her LittleBit).
We were supposed to go to a club and have a great time, but it was Wed, and everywhere we went was wack. Ended up at DGs (Dallas Gentleman's) yes it is a stripclub. The surprise was the place was crowded. We started drinking, tipping, and even started eating (BBQ Man!!).
Somehow I made an impression on him and he started flirting. I told him to back off, cuz clearly he tried to holla at LightBright first. Hello, that is why I am here. I let him do his talk, he was drunk, and kept it cool.
Well the limo took us back to the hotel where they were staying, and I noticed his drunk ass was gone. His homebois took their drunk asses up to their hotel room (only worried about the ass they were about to jump on), and LightBright was too busy giving directions to the person who was going to come get us (her boo, she was not concerned about Dule lol).
So me and LittleBit decided too go find him. I mean he did let us in the limo, payed for everything, and was cool at the sametime. Found him trying to drive home, but his eyes were closed. So fucked up he was. So, Little Bit handled his car and I helped him up to his room, he gave me money for gas/food (drunk but still thoughtful)and we went home.
Well, since I do go out, I kept running into him. I was feeling him, like whoo!!! Made sure there was no problems with LightBright, and it was on and popping. One day at 972 he told me he wasn't going to take no for an answer no more, we exchanged numbers. Started talking everyday, spending time with eachother, got his own ringtone, he met all my friends. Going good, I never felt so comfortable. He never disrespected me, continued to be thoughtful (fed my hungry ass without me saying I'm Hungry), shared stuff about his past, listened, gave me all his numbers, left me alone in his apt (trust/test), cooked for me, etc........
Then because we know mutual people (mutual crazy people), they started causing drama (jealous mofos), he backed off. No warning, he just put miles between us. I admit with those crazy niggas, it was annoying. But why fuck up something that works, that makes both of us happy. And now he's trying to creep back (how could he not miss me), but now I'm cautious and nervous and only want one thing! Yes....sex!
It's like I like him alot, alot alot. But it's not worth it. Cuz now I know when times get tough, we won't talk about it, he will just make a decision and expect me to follow along. Fuck that.
So now I only want him for one thing, kind of sad, cuz at one time he assisted in putting a genuine smile on my face.
But then why get in more drama by having sex, opening up that whirlwind again. I deserve better, but damn HE IS OFF THE CHAIN!!! And I want some treats.......
Thoughts:
  1. Is it bad to only want a man for sex?
  2. Can one truly use one for sex even thou previously cared for that individual?
  3. Why can't situations/relationships be easier, like they were 7 years ago?
  4. Why can't guys let stuff go, and stop holding claim on someone who was never theirs?

Song: Is this Love by Bob Marley

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

1. Yes; you'll think you're a 'G' about the situation & you'll suddenly be confused.
2. YES!
3. Good point...
4. You have to let go; any tithes you have left to them will provoke the situation.

Dule had my vote! You also failed to mention the fucked up situation he was in, so people can truely feel his point of view. Those passionate gazes will get your ass every time. You lucked up with this one being sane; but no more guys out the club...K~

AB said...

Hey,

Whatchu think about my Music Forecast blog? Lemme know.