Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MySpace Connections....Are TheyPossible??







Lately I have been hit with alot of new friend requests, random messages, random image commentary, etc. The picture above is the current picture on my myspace page.
When I look at it, I see a cute, smiling picture.
But to the niggaland that is amongst myspace.com, it must be something more.
The following are some messages I have recieved in the last few days. The following messages are the reason why I don't take anyone on myspace seriously and gets me to question people I meet in person. Like they are potentially as wack as these niggaz sending out messages to random chicks with a decent profile pic.
1. Subject: i want to meet you
Body: my name is x im 21 years oldand i stay in houston so if you are ever free with nothin to do hit me upi read most of ur blogs and i like ur swag so jus halla at yo boy some time1LUVX
My Response: First of all, "x" is not your real name, your momma didn't say that when she gave birth. (2) If he read my blogs, he would know that I rarely spend time in Houston, so I could care less. (3) He is 21 years old, if he truly knew my swag he would no I don't accept applications from those that are underage. I know I am only 23, but he still can't apply.
2. Subject: no subject
Body: HEY MISS SEXY I WAS GOING THRU THE SPACE N MY FIRST TIME LOOKIN AT YOUR PICS REAL NICE. LISTEN I JUS CLOSE A MAJOR RECORD DEAL N WE GONNA START SHOOTING 4 MY SONG "ROLL CALL" N MARCH. I WOULD LUV 4 YOU TO BE DOWN WIT ME N THE VIDEO YOU LOOK REAL NICE HOLLA AT ME N LET ME KNOW BABY. LISTEN TO THE SONG IF U HAVENT HEARD IT ON MY PAGE. CALL ME OR TEXT 832 882 1978BIG-E VIEW MY PAGE IF U HAVENT HEARD DA SONG OR SEEN DA FIRST VIDEO TO MY OTHER SONG CALLED "DANG-A-LANG" THAT WAS SHOT WIT MY OWN BUDGET. da hottest 10 girls make a hundred dollaz an hour an become a "GRAPEJELLYGIRL" N TRAVEL WITH ME ALL EXSPENCE PAID 4, NOW REMEMBER I HAND PICK YOU IF YOU GET ANOTHER MESSAGE LIKE MINES THATS MY PROMOTIONAL TEAM N THEY ALREADY HAVE 75 GIRLS COMING TO DA SHOOT N MARCH AT CLUB HUSH. SO CALL ME DIRECT IF YOU R INTRESTED
My Response: (1)didn't have time to type in a subject? (2) this is clearly a copy and pasted message, but why hasn't anyone caught the mistakes (3) did I mention he has sent this to me at least 3 times, I don't respond, but he keeps hitting me (4) how can you pay me a hundred "dollaz" an hour (5) why would I want to be a "grapejellygirl?" (6) what the hell is a "grapejellygirl?" I can only imagine what the duties of a "grapejellygirl" are! (7) can we really do business together and you are already calling me baby?
3. Subject: no subject
Body: itz nice 2 meet u miss amber im mike so werr u stay??????
Original Message From: AMBULARDate: Feb 24, 2008 9:14 PM Amber
Original Message From: Ugly hoez can tell victoria 2 keep yo azz a secretDate: 20 Feb 2008, 02:58 PM im blessed so i cant complain so wus yo name??????
Original Message From: AMBULARDate: Feb 20, 2008 12:33 PM good how are you?
Original Message From: I hear u all nite long wen i turn u on!!!Date: 19 Feb 2008, 10:16 PM Hey how you doing beautiful??????
My Response: (1) notice no subject (2) why does his name keep changing when he sends a message...drama (3) how do you go from asking my name, to where do I live? (4)why do you need to know where I live? (5) is it so hard to assume my name is Amber from the term Ambular? (6) wonder if he reads this, well, hey Mike
4. Subject: wuz up
Body: i wanna get to kno ya physically mentally emotionally and spiritually so can i call ya sometime??
Original Message From: AMBULARDate: Feb 24, 2008 7:32 PM I'm cool...want to get to know me really read the blog
Original Message From: Young Shawn Official Music PageDate: 24 Feb 2008, 07:30 PM how ya doin r ya ok now?? i wanna kno when we gonna get to kno each other
My Response: (1) I mean....I just don't know about this one (2) physically/mentally/emotionally/spiritually??????????????????? (3) HE MAKES ME NERVOUS (4) hey Young Shawn if you are a reader
??????????
So.................I don't get it.
Myspace connections, to me are impossible. Too much room to create bullshit.
You can be anybody you want to on the internet.
And alot of people are choosing to be someone else.
I bet if I met anyone of these gentlemen in person, the convo would be nothing similar to this.
So........I am going to continue to not respond or give basic responses, just to see the foolishness that will follow.
????????????????
SONG: Computer Love by Zapp

2 comments:

Eiki Iwamura (Young Hee Huh) said...

Thank you for your comment and the add ;)

JulianRace.com said...

the song is called "dang-a-lang"??
no comment.
grapejellygirl...

um... well from the looks of this we as a nation are in trouble. we can't communicate for shit. I predict that in 10 years, we will all be a society of illiterate fucks...