Tuesday, February 26, 2008

His Titties Are Bigger Than Mine.....

His name is Braxton. He is my ex that I wish I would've never began a relationship with. I view him as one of my top 10 mistakes I've made. And I have made alot, so for him to be in the top 10/top 5 well.....whew hoo. Wish we would've remained good friends, cuz his ass is too damn much!


Over the years, with his domestic-live-in-gal, he has gained a considerable amount of weight. To the point his titties are a boderline C-cup. If you know me, you know I don't have alot to work with, look at the picture. I am ok with my small cookies, but I cannot be attracted to someone and their breasts are making mine looking crumbs.
But what disgusts me is that, he thinks there is still a chance. That I am still there, will always be there, that I am still attracted to him. Even thou he is in this commited relationship. Niggas make me sick sometimes.
Have I given him a glimmer of hope, HELL NO!!! First of all, I don't like to share, I am an only child.
I've been trying to be friends with him, but it's not working. He slips up and tries to flirt, tries to see me, tries to wiggle his fat self back in. But no no no, I keep them damn walls up. I refuse to get caught up in some mess, because his gal isn't completely keeping him at attention/happy/satisfied/full/challenged/interested.
The last time (for good)I allowed this nigga to fuck with my brain cells was when I had the flu (like 3/4 weeks ago). He tried to call over and over again, I refused to answer. So he texts, I text back I have the flu holla at ya another time. This negro has the nerve to get offended and hinted that I didn't have the flu. That I've probably been talking to other mothafuckas....NIGGA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GOT DAMN MIND LMAO. We are not together! He is so got damn selfish, that my flu was somehow about him. He didn't even ask if there was anything that he could do, if I was ok, nothing....tear!
It used to be entertainment. But shit, I'm getting older and somethings just isn't funny or worth my time.
CONCLUSION
I am proud to say, I put my foot down and asked him to leave me alone for fucking all time. I don't need toxic people like himself in my life. I wouldn't put up with it from anyone else, so what is special about him...not a damn thing.
  1. Blocked him and his chick on all avenues on the internet.
  2. Attempting to get his number blocked, but AT&T is giving me the runaround, but still labeled his number as "Don't Answer" so I won't see it pop up, just like all the other "Don't Answers" in my phone.
  3. He is an ex, and needs to remain an "X" in my life.
  4. I can't make a friendship work with someone who has a different idea in their head.
  5. I deserve respect!
  6. I just can't have contact with a male who has bigger titties than me. It makes me look down at my chest, of which I can see my shoes below.....TEAR!!!!!

WHO IS WILLING TO DONATE TO MY BOOB JOB???!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Song: If it isn't love by New Edition

No comments: