Sunday, February 24, 2008

WHO IS VINCE YOUNG??

Background:

Went to Houston this weekend to see mi momma! Great times, cuz we are getting along better. Opening the lines of communication.....NEWAYS.......so on Fri I sent out a message to some people I hadn't seen in awhile. Basically saying, "I am back in town, hello." Well my homeboi Ron (who will be blogged about in the near future) was like, "What are you doing?" Of course I replied nothing (oops did I mention we were texting back and forth). He hit me with the typical get yo ass up out the house.
So I got ready in like 15 minutes (looking fly)looking gorgeous!!!! And headed out the door. I got the Shadow Bar around like 1:20 or so. So he was at the bar and we were chit chatting it up.
All of a sudden this tall, ugly, big headed man started walking in my direction. Of course I was looking to Ron, but he was too busy ordering drinks for everybody.......
The Infamous Convo:
VY: You need to smile more (smiling)
Me: Excuse me? (frowning)
VY: You need to smile more (smiling)
Me: And you need not talk to me (serious face)
VY: What did you say? (confused)
Me: You Need Not Talk To Me (smirking)
VY: Do you know who I am? You don't know who I am?
Me: No, But my name is Amber, what's yours?
VY: Vince
Me: Hi Vince (still not knowing who he is)
Followup:
So eventually the chick that was with him (found out later it was his fiancee) was so damn drunk and he wasn't too happy about it. He told me he noticed I was friends with Ron and would defintly be running into me. Has to take care of this chick/situation/FIANCEE. I continued to flirt and was like ok, holla!
Ron and I are still taking shots and what not, and he asked me did I know Vince. Of course I was like no, just met him tonight. He seems cool, said yall were friends? He was like yea, seemed ike you knew him, you do know who that is. My dumb ass was like, yea, that was Vince. Ron went, "NO Vince Young GIRL"
TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
My Bitchassness:
I can't believe I was really chatting it up with Vince Young, flirting and what not, and didn't know who he was. I just thought he was tall, not that attractive, but nice smile, seemed to have a good body, nice convo, the coolness.
Can't believe that negro was talking to be and his chick was right there, but I guess that is their business? Suspect??
I know I could spot him on tv without his name below so why the hell didn't I know who I was talking to.
BITCHASSNESS on my part.
lol
good times
memories for your children, I'm not having any.
Didn't end up running into him, or harassing Ron to tell me where he would be at.
Leave it alone.
Be embarrassed to myself and friends.
LMAO
Vince Young
Song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

No comments: