Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let's Go!

I will begin by saying I am NOT hunting/searching/googling/looking for a man. But I am open to the option to have one, have one discover me. But my luck has been crazy wack. Now Katt Williams does say, that you must look at yo pussy to figure out why aint shit niggas keep coming your way. But there is nothing I can do when aint shit niggas pretend to be about their shit niggas. It's like the males that I have met are playing dress up.

2007 was the craziest year of my life so far in the "opposite sex" department. And 2008 I just don't if it's going to be better. I mean I was getting hit left and right with the good and the bad. I learned alot about myself and about life, but it still doesn't take away that I learned some lessons and still single.

I feel I am ready to make a deeper connection with a member of the opposite sex. Wasting time, getting feelings hurt, getting disappointed is not what is hot in the streets.

So I think I am going to use this blog to explore my previous experiences and new ones. And maybe somebody out there will read and not run into the same deadend as me, or be able to give me some sound advice.

1 comment:

Alexandria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.