Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jermaine...the Lame

Name: Jermaine
Age Range: 25-30
Where I Met Him: Karma
When I Met Him: Last Thursday...Valentines Day
His Style of Dress: Clean, Neat, Fitted, Stylish
What Caught my Attention: His Sunglasses
Outside View: Not flashy, watches people, calm, confident
UpClosePersonal View: friendly, funny, confirmed confidence, great smile
Background:
I don't even know how we started talking, we just did. He was in VIP and I was below with my crew. We had a healthy convo. He wasn't trying to push up on me, tell me what he wanted to do with my body, no foolishness whatsoever. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up for breakfast. The crew thought he was cute and nice, so did I! Well went to IHOP, and he went to another one. So, we didn't meet up.
Friday he wanted to take me out on a date, but it was my bestfriend's birthday weekend, so I told him no...another time. He was cool about it. We started texting later that night, and ended up texting for hours. The next day I was like we shouldve talked on the phone instead of wasting all that time typing. He said he didn't want to call and offend me (it was late), and of course I said I didn't call him because I was just nervous/wack/don't like to make the 1st call, lol.
Sat, a bit better. We talked on the phone. He was at his brother's competition, so we had to end the convo, but resumed it later (learned about eachother like family/lifestyles/interests). I invited him to my bestfriend's party at MBar (Mustang Bar) and got crunk about it. So I made a side note to concentrate on my look for the evening.
He showed up to MBar looking good! We ended up sitting at the bar talking, ordered some drinks, and danced a little. I really enjoyed myself and it seemed like he did too. Again, I must say he is so respectful. Passed out some compliments to me, no out of line touching, no cursing...coming off like a nice package.
Walked me to the car, gave me a hug and a pec, and said he would meet me at whereever we decided to eat. Of course we chose IHOP, another one, and he actually showed up to the right one. We talked...we flirted....BUT.....
I don't remember how he put it, but basically wanted me to go home with him. I said no, let's hook up tomorrow. He seemed disappointed, but not rude or anything like that. We hugged and I left. I went back to my girls house thinking it was a great night, and yea for the guy....BUT.....
HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM, TEAR MY LIFE!! We exchanged a few text messages yesterday, that was it. No longer the essays I recieved a couple of days ago. Now using tiny ass phrases. I can tell when someone has lost interest or changed their mind. So he's out.
Analysis:
I guess I didn't give up the goods, so I'm not worth the time. It sucks cuz his packaging was appealing, but he flipped the script on me (and quick I might add). I took a chance on something out of the norm of my taste, and he got me. I am glad I didn't do the "under the table business with him." But my feelings are hurt, well I am just disappointed.
I wish he wouldv'e gave out his real intentions instead of playing "dress up." Neither one of use would've had to waste time, text messages, or time talking on the phone.
Song: think of a lame song.....lol

No comments: