Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I can't support it....

Why is it okay for a guy to make up excuses for not following thru? Like they really go thru this whole justification process and expect you to believe in it........

The following was said to me: I'm not in love you, but I'm in love with yo ass!! So am I supposed to be like, thankyou for the honesty? Am I supposed to introduce you to my ass? Is that supposed to be like a compliment for me? Why would a nigga say that out loud??

A guy, I shall call him, ShortieDooWhop or ShortFatFuck, had the nerve to give me a proposed deadline to when he can get it. When I say get it, I mean he wants have All Access to my Treasure Palace. Who the hell gives people deadlines? And if you give someone a deadline, that means you are quite desperate and trying to scare me. Like if I don't meet the deadline I won't get a taste of your lollipop and that would be......well since I'm not doing that stupid shit, I won't taste the lollipop and life will go on. Life might be better, lol. Like the nerve, the audacity, the boldness. And what is sick, is that he said it like he said it before and it worked. If I ever find the trick that allowed someone to say this shit to her and she followed thru, I'm going psycho on her bitch ass. BITCHASSNESS!

KILLA (The guy who threatned to beat me to death and buy a ticket back to his country Nigeria of course), started talking to me randomly outside of Sting last week. And when I reminded him of my death threat, he acted like he didn't remember. I guess he didn't remember calling me close to 50 times, leaving a 10minute voicemail, hunting around his area for me with his gun, talking about me and how he was going to get me to folks, staring at me from across the room, etc. Amazing. He even told ShortieDooWhop to stop talking to me, so that he could talk to me again. HAHA he misses my bitch ass, lol

The following was said to me: Amber, who calls you baby? Of course I said no one, and no one ever will. He goes then when can I call you baby? Just to let you know he said this loud and in front of like 10 people. Really, is that yo line to get me? Are you trying to embarass me? So, baby was the only thing you could think of? What exactly is a "baby" in your wack ass world?

2 comments:

U already know said...

Damn Amber u got some crazy shit goin on in ya life...sounds like me and u meeting the same kind of dudes...well they meetin me, cause i don't approach these lame ass niggaz...but my term for them is just "psycho" cause shortly after one day of conversation they are fully in love and proposing marriage, and at that point, half the time their numbers aren't even programmed in my phone yet, so ah wha tha??? but girl....just chill, take pics, and collect evidence just in case u find urself in some unsolved murder case, at least ur family will have some kind of leads... :-)

U already know said...

Damn Amber u got some crazy shit goin on in ya life...sounds like me and u meeting the same kind of dudes...well they meetin me, cause i don't approach these lame ass niggaz...but my term for them is just "psycho" cause shortly after one day of conversation they are fully in love and proposing marriage, and at that point, half the time their numbers aren't even programmed in my phone yet, so ah wha tha??? but girl....just chill, take pics, and collect evidence just in case u find urself in some unsolved murder case, at least ur family will have some kind of leads...