Thursday, October 16, 2008

#7 Job Blues

So this lady tells me her husband works for Dillards....

Tells me I should be interested, look into it, something to do, great pay, benefits....basically better than Macy's...

She tells me I should be a cotton ball.......

1st thought in my head is like my grandma used to pick cotton......

Has this lady said a racist joke to my face............

What does a cotton ball and a job at Dillards have in common......

Oh My goodness..........

She proceeds to explain to me is cotton ball is a term for the chicks at the cosmetic counters.......

Good.......

Makes sense...............

Ooooo the discount on makeup and perfume.........

Ooooo the disappearance of paycheck I have yet to recieve.................

Coolio!!!!!!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

glad u back but u should have pimped slapped her

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

better hold on to that pay check forl America is broke