Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Orleans

I am here. Partying, eating, dancing......yes I am having fun. But decided to take a break while I am putting my "face" (makeup).



Questions I have:

How come Donald Trump can build some million odd dollar building and the whole city has yet to be taken care of?


Why do so many males have dreads?


Why are hand gernades so addicting?
How come nobody knows what's in those tube shots?
Why the hell is pizza better in New Orleans? I mean it's so good it competes witht he pizza I had in NY!
RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!
So I am leaving a club called Dreams, and I run into Ron. He was a guy I dated a while back that flipped the script all the way around on me. What are the odds? THe place I met him in, I see him when I am randomly here. It hurt to see him. But I didn't have the courage to approach him. Tear my life and my random acts of nervousness.
I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE HOMECOMING FESTIVITIES THIS YEAR.....AND I FEEL FINE