Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Solutions

Now that last blog....whew....venting on the third boderline suicidal power yall! But that breaking point has already been broken. So no other direction to go but left, right, or up.
Yes, I have a few solutions, that help in my dark times.
SLEEP
I feel so much better after a nap. Even if it is only 15 minutes, I am like heck yea. Unless that 15 minutes was too damn good, and I wake up like damn and hopefully have the option to close my eyes again.
SLEEP DURING THE RAIN
I will think about that particular sleeping sesson into the next tme it rains. It's like my body is floating. No messy face when I wake up.....just peace
READING
Now I always read, But I have been a book shopping spree lately. I go over to Walmart late at night and browse the covers, find one I like, read the summary, and either buy it or continue my search. The only problem is I can read a book in the time it takes some to flip through a magazine. Ok, maybe not that fast, but you get the picture.
BAKING
We all know I am not domestic. But sometimes whipping up some items gives me a task, a fulfilling task. Especially cookies. I eat alot of them the first day, then I lose the taste. Still I enjoy it, hopefully preparing me for my future housewife duties.
SHIRTS AND SKINS
New reality show about a gay basketball team. It comes on the LOGO channel Mondays at 9pm. BEST DAMN REALITY SHOW, LOL. And you can also go to the LOGO website. You want a laugh, or even just want tot watch some basketball, watch it. It si addiciting.
INCREASING MY BLUNTNESS AND HONESTY
It doesn't really work in the "mommy and me" department, but everywhere else....heck yea. Not as much bs coming thru the cell phone, the myspace, the facebook or the front door.
NOT BEING ON FACEBOOK AS MUCH
really I cannot keep up with the many changes.
PLANNING ON RUNNING
I never plan to run, get my heart rate up or anything. But thinking about a new exercise plan is helping just a bit. I am so nervous the first day I put on my shoes and get on the sidewalk....BOO!
LOOKING FOR A HALOWEEN COSTUME
I am thinking about a sexy Native American costume I found or a sexy chef. Well, just planning ahead is a treat
STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB AND NOT GIVING UP
Thinking about applying at Dillards. Good pay, good discount, good benefits. Nothing could be mroe good
So.................shoutouts to the people who are still beside me, holding me up, rooting for me, everything......Appreciations....love

No comments: