Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hiding...Protecting...

I have been M.I.A. for real. Moving back to Houston is not providing this transition/progession/enlightenment that I thought it would. It's actually making me look back and miss some times I shouldn't be missing.

BITCHASSNESS STRESS..........
1. EX Boyfriends: Well, I guess me moving back home, he took as an opportunity to get his old main chick back on his right side, cuz the left is already taken. I refuse to be the other woman, woman of dark night pleasure or anything. I deserve top bill status! It's so pathetic to know he is in some relationship but still trying to dabble. I feel if you are not satisfied keep it moving. But she keeps him fed, and he keeps gaining weight. So I guess their two increasingly fat selves can be happy. All I know is, his big titties are getting nowhere near my small ones.
2. EX Bestfriends: so I am minding my own business at Chachos (late night eatery) and I keep hearing my name called. Everytime I turn around the girl ducks down behind her "group." It doesn't make sense to me. SO I ask Little Bit to come next to me and see this "crazy person" when they rise from their shame. Who else?? Amber (no not taling about myself, we share the same first name). Like what the hell??? Can't let shit go??? Then she attempts to get Little Bit's attention I guess to start a fiasco? I thought I was doing good by not running into her, keeping her name out of my mouth, just ending like an adult. And there she is trying to be messy, funny, ignorant, start some shit up, who knows what her motivation is. All I could do was say a short prayer and leave the restuarant. No sense in me letting her ruin my evening......ill.....bad taste in my mouth. All I know is she needs to forget I existed, because I saw her when I first moved down and she was like a complete stranger.
3. Mothers: who just won't get help when they need it. Make someone's life a living hell, pushes them to their limit, then cries cuz that will make it all better. Complain of how unsuccessful you are, but limit your chances and resources to rise. Don't understand how you might be 24 years old. Don't understand the transition of moving from an apartment to back home. Understanding the age gap and how it will never be closed, a damn near 45 year age gap. Just not getting help, not taking care of herself, and taking it out on me. It hurts in a different kind of pain that I am ready to pack my things and move to Canada with $10.00.
4. MARRIED MEN: I don't know what it is, but they are everywhere, acting as if they are single. Hanging in single places, saying single things, dressing like they are single....then POOF! I am married, but not like that.....what does not like that mean? illl get away from me, you and your potentially crazy wife.
5. AT&T: Trying to make me feel good by telling me I have an upgrade, but i don't get anything for the upgrade. I just pay a cheaper price for the phone. Nothing free, nothing truly just upgraded. Liars!!! And have the nerve to have like only 10 phones in the store for me to choose from. Tear my life.
6. Houstonians who can't grasp what "tear my life" means: I only say it in certain situations. I always give context clues. I mean damn. They act like I just started spitting Chinese.
7. Job Hunting: it hurts my head. Trying to get that application done correctly so mine stands out. Our making sure my resume is faxed/emailed over properly. Scheduling an interview. Getting an interview. Feedback after the interview. Realizing the pay and how different it is from the advertisement. People telling my mom they can give me the hookup at their job, in reality they can't. They just juicing her up about how she's mad I don't have a job. What to wear to the interview. Who is intervieiwing. Preparing for the interview. What questions to ask........AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I NEED A GOOD OLE BOY TYPE HUSBAND WHO WANTS ME TO BE HIS GOOD OLE GIRL TYPE HOUSEWIFE.
p.s. Dallas I miss you.......

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

#7 is tearing my life...