Friday, November 21, 2008

Does he think I am stupid?

This man has the nerve to walk around calmly. Like I don't see him texting back and forth...back and forth. That damn noise (duh duh duh) has been reocurring for about an hour. I guess he thinks putting the phone on vibrate equals silence...not it does not!!!

Of course I am staring him down. Waiting for him to slip up and set that phone down. Oh, but today would be the day it stays in his pocket. I don't even want to go thru it; okay maybe take a peep; reall throw it against the wall.

What's going you ask?
What's really going is that I am in a state of disbelief. How can he think that I htink he's handling business or connecting with honest and true friends......
What's going to happen?
Well, I sent him a text. By the time he gets it I shall be walking away...turning the corner...not looking back at the foolishness. I'm not in the mood for a confrontation, or an explanation or nothing. If I am spending quality time, can you do the same. I could be at home trying to read the Twilight series or watching Law and Order.
BOOO BOOOO
So he texts back....come back. So now he calls. Ummm to late.
LOL

No comments: