Friday, November 21, 2008

The Winter Boo

What is a winter boo?

  • Needs to have a decent amount of body fat, muscles and soft muscles, just a teddy bear like feel
  • doesn't really feel the need to talk all the time, only when I need him to or he's talking about what we are going to eat
  • smells good, I mean close distance (I will smell good as well, wearing Euphoria right now, oooo weeeee)
  • shaves (of course me to)
  • deep voice to put me to sleep or remind me of romance novels
  • available on the coldest and darkest of nights
  • emotionally stable
  • somewhat cute, gots to look in front of the fire and that is natural light
  • Takes direction, open to new things....only in the subject of what kind of food we will be eating and the movie to watch
  • no ashiness
  • local
  • Understand he is a winter boo, not a booty call

It's getting cold out there. And teddy bears are only so big and so just not human. So a winter boo makes everything better. Conversation, fulfillment, enjoyment for both parties.

I'm on the prowl......................

1 comment:

db said...

LOVE IT!!! I guess I could possibly write that on my POF account...that I'm looking for a winter boo. : ) ha!

I can see it now...someone tall, sexy, attractive, big arm muscles...wrapping my body in total warm desire. LOL...