Thursday, November 27, 2008

A New Sleep...if that makes sense

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

I slept in Tia's bed.
Best sleep I have had in a minute.
It's so dark in there, the sunshine can't get thru.
I had good dreams.
Yes, I did mean "dreams" to be plural.
Of course I got 3 calls in the morning from the "mother who is no longer herself."
Of course she tried everything in the book.
And still I don't want to spend Thanksgiving with her.
I just need a break from her, and she needs a break from me!
Of course I will miss my kidnapping attempts on the cornbread muffins fresh out the oven.
Of course I will miss my aunt telling me off about how I am stealing the cornbread muffins.
I LOVE CORNBREAD MUFFINS. HELL, I JUST LOVE BREAD.

Good note: Dule might be coming to Houston.........oh my goodness!

Good note: My friends have really been good to me lately.

Bad note: I need a perm so bad, it's crazy. I just don't feel like doing it myself. I might breakdown and pay someone else to do it. I mean I have Pringles...wavy/nappy hair.

Good note: Tia is feeling better. Had her appendix removed, but man did they give her some good medicine. I am not going to lie to yall. I had one, and maybe that was the goodness to the sleep. lol. Who cares, I slept thru the night and woke up feeling like I hadn't just had the fight of my life. But if yall have some crazy stomach pains, or side pains make sure you go get it checked out immediately. Cuz Tia was fortunate enough to get it taken care of before it burst, oooo wee!

Question I need an answer to:
What happened to all of the Long John Silvers?
New Friend Moment: Little Spitfire, real name: AZ, is Tia's good friend. I have been getting to know her and she is cool. At first I didn't think our personalities would mesh, but they did :). She is crazy as hell but has the biggest heart. She believes in love. She can dance her ass off. Once won a "My Dougie" contest. Loves her!

2 comments:

Adam Ivy said...

yea i work hard on the pics, to make sure they are amusing... and i have no idea what happened to all the LJS... but i miss them

db said...

Kudos to "I just love bread"...I don't think I could live without bread...rye, french, kaiser, hawaiian, hmmmm *sigh*

I have found some LJSs...there are not many...but I believe there is one in every little major city. Like Plano has one, and McKinney has one. I miss the hush puppies. Um...I believe that is bread too. ;o)