Friday, September 11, 2009

Can I say...

it is hard to take the steps to take someone seriously and have them take you seriously. I am currently feeling that urge to have this person all to myself. I haven't felt this in a minute. It's nice to feel comfortable about someone, and talk about them, trust them, learn about them, appreciate the little things. This phase I'm in is quite enjoyable. It just sucks when I don't get my way, or get my feelings hurt. It's straight personal. Even a yell out to my friends can't cure it. Ooooweee. So, we've been having more heart to hearts, more quality quality boo time. loves, it hates it, he has given me a nickname. It's Amber Lynn. I hate it but secretly smile when he says it.....

I lost a friend due to some straight fuckery and foolatry and drunkness and trickery. A friend of mine went off on me because I don't share the feelings he has for me, for him. Get off! Claimed I diss him. Dissing him would be using him, leading him on, not being honest. I have always told him how I feel, that I jsut wanted to be friends. During his drunken rant he said he has been trying to get at me for a year and a half. Anyone that knows me knows I make up my mind in like 5 minutes. Doesn't take a year to convince and I don't like being convinced. It hurts that I have lost a friend, that I got disrespected and no apology. So was he ever a friend? Was he just waiting for his opportunity all along? Damn dudes!!! ANd dudes say females are emotional????

I am still shocked how my family isn't doing anything for my mom. It's like she doesn't exist or they think she's this angel floating around in pure happy life and goodness.

I am addicted to twitter. Follw me @veronicastorm. I seriously wild out and sometimes have to PG 13 my ass

I love watching tv on my phone. No commercials. Especially no scary movie previews that give me nightmares.

Somehow I have got to stop spending my money. Like all of it.

1 comment:

db said...

hey love...i still have my blogger page...but i have moved to two new places... : )

follow me...

http://likeomigod.wordpress.com/
http://myeditorials.blog.com/

dlb