Saturday, January 30, 2010

Opinions As of Right Now

1. I'm not liking how the Houston social climate is changing.
2. I got dissed by a guy because I wasn't popular enough. So popular girls are awesome in his book.
3. My dog and I have better conversations than half of the men I meet. Did I mention my dog only barks and barely does that.
4. I am sick of Tiger Woods being raped in the media. He cheated on his wife. Who hasn't done that?
5. Man I own fake purses now. I feel better purchasing it. I feel like I am getting the man. It's funny how people treat me differently, like with status. Really funny when women inspect the bag, they determine it's real, then strike a conversation with me. Entertainment.
6. I don't want to meet another man. Seriously. I got my feelings hurt. Time for self love. And not in the sexual way for you dirty minds. I can't stand the getting to know you phase. Sick of telling my information, the uncomfortable dates, determing their ringtone..........
7. JAY LENO SUCKS!!!!!!!
8. I love Jimmy Fallon. His show is truly funny and creative. And the house band is The Roots. I actually laugh out loud not lol.
9. Why the fuck do I say lol all the time when I twit?
10. I refuse to participate in the All Star Activities. Hopefully I will be in New Orleans losing my mind, or here in Houston losing my mind...all I know is I need to lose my mind. All the folks will be out in Dallas.
11. If the Pants on the Ground man can get a record deal and a performance on the Grammys what the hell am I doing wrong?

GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You GO Ambular!