Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some ingredients don't mix....

Not sure exactly why but I've never been apart of a one clique/group only. I have all types of friends. Some know each other, some don't. And it doesn't always work when they are joined.
Recently I hung out with 2 friends and man I don't think I want to hang out with them combined again. It was like they both gained a new attitude, like the air that they breathed was of higher quality.
Thank goodness I am able to adapt or adjust, otherwise my feelings would have been hurt or maybe theirs would have been, who knows....all I know is, I wasn't cool enough for the frequent whispers,eye glances, what have you.
I felt like I was at a sleepover where everyone who RSVP didn't show up except me and the 2 intended mean girls lol.
I realized then how some ingredients don't mix, and friendship wise I can't deal with their combined dish. I appreciate them as individuals, feel no ill feelings towards them, but as a combo I could say or do something that potentially end 2 friendships from their one. I REALLY HOPE Y'ALL GOT THAT LAST SENTENCE.
Interesting how that can happen.....

No comments: