Saturday, August 30, 2008

So........niggas niggaz negros negras

Trying to broaden my horizons. Different types of men. I swear foolishness can hide in all different kinds of packages. The opposite sex is truly begininning to make me nervous. So, I am no longer going after my type, the opposite of my type, any type at all......I'm just going to ask God to smack me in the face with a righteous one, and some direction, and some clues, lol. Or really stop talking to anyone for a very long time. Same thing of getting sick and tired, I am. I am not the best candidate, but damn, shit happens before I am able to present myself.

Mr. Gimme Some Suga aka Wayne
Age: 46
1st Encounter: Chachos
Funniness: Weird shaped head
Ill shit #1: Thinks that pointing out my physical flaws will somehow make me want him more, make me want to belong to him, some type of "old man" mind games. Of course I had to school him on the being that is Amber. Explain to him that yes, my skin isn't perfect, and?! If you are willing to help me out with some drastic cosmetic surgery, talk about it. But if you are going to do nothing and hang on to your old man skin, kiss my ass and pay for my dinner.
Ill shit #2: Thinks that talking about how different he is from younger guys, will motivate me to think of him as more attractive. umm, not really. Just points out the fact that you are more knowledgeable, not better. Yea you know the 5 star restaurants, I hope you would, since you were alive when they were first established.
Ill shit #3: When I decide to have dinner with you, and attempt to take you seriously as a person in my life, I expect your son not to be at the table. I mean did I say I wanted a family date, NO! Did I say I wanted to meet your son and bridge a gap, NO! So innappropiate and uncomfortable I was. I was looking at the little boy, he was looking at me. I was thinking why is he so short, and he was thinking why the hell is she taking attention away from me. I'm an only child, so I can only imagine what thoughts were turning in his head. But by the end the kid liked me, but who cares really. I am not trying to be wifey/girlfriend or anything. I want companionship over a good meal! Being honest
Ill shit #4: He said "gimme some suga" I think my grandpa said that to me once.......tear!




Mr. I think it is okay to own 3 Cadillacs.......
AGE: 30!
1st Encounter: Country Western Bar (yes the hoods were in the building at Cowboy Central)
Funninness: sniffs alot.....is it crack or a cold?
Ill Shit #1: I met him on Wednesday....Thursday I had 9 calls.
Ill Shit #2: He actually said the following, "Women come a dime a dozen. And you can buy a woman too. Especially if you have transportation and some money in your pocket." I had to explain to him that not all women are impressed with shinanigins....me. And if he is able to buy a women, and he goes thru the process, he is no better than her simple ignorant behind.
Ill Shit #3: Told me he does bad things. What the hell is a "bad thing?"
Ill Shit #4: Owns 3 different Cadillacs. Escalade, a long 4 door one (not really into cars), and a third one that has at least 5 screens sitting on 24s at least and some other electronic shit I know nothing about, oh and it's candy apple red. How much does he want the police to come knocking at his door? I don't get how one could be so obsessed with one kind of car.....tear
< So I miss Taurus. He is holding down 2 jobs, good for him. Maybe he will have some down time on Monday.....I just truly don't want to start spending time at his house, because that is when he has time off. Stuff happens, expectations have the possiblity to change, other problems arise. I want to date! I want to traditionally date....get to know somebody...make sure I won't have that inner voice telling me to put you in your place all the time.....Taurus is the lucky number 32. I like the fact that I look up to him. I like he leads me. I like his name. I like saying it. I like typing it.

No comments: