Sunday, August 17, 2008

Take A Note!!

Sidenote: To Torrence, I am scared. I am scared of the city of Atlanta and anyone that decides to make that their home. lol



Clearly this is going to be all over the place. Please just read it, laugh, take it to the head like a shot of tequilla.....


NIGGAS WHO KEEP CALLING ME SKINNY/ANOREXIC/CANCEROUS: I guess these individuals haven't seen me in a long time. Or maybe they have changed their taste buds to big/thick/outrageous girls. But I still wear the same clothes, so there is no way in hell I am just skinny and need to start drinking some protein shakes. Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind for the bootie to get back to it's original royalty shape, but it's still some leftover cornbread back there. I swear the next person to same some ill shit about me and some weight I may or may not have lost is going to get my good shoe stuck so far up there.........nose!!!! ?


THE FOLKS AT NBC WHO DECIDE WHAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED OF THE OLYMPICS: I feel like the Spartans or whoever intiated the Olympics began with running events. So why the hell is it so hard for me to find coverage of Track and Field? I mean that is what you think about, that is the heart of the game! I mean NBC, MSNBC, USA, CNBC not nan one thought it was important to show the 100meter. So folks waking up in the morning for no reason. But they showed competitive bicycling with that weird bike that goes really fast. Why the hell do I want to watch a weird bike go around a track that I want to see folks running on.......TEAR!


FOLKS WHO KEEP ASKING ME ABOUT FINDING A JOB BUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE TALK ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND ONE..............: what the hell?


MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOTICING THE REPETITIVE DIALOUGE IN THE TYLER PERRY PLAYS!!!!


TAURUS: I like the man. Met up with him, I think he is awesome. But I found out in a 30 minute convo he is like 32 with two children, 10 and 12. Makes me nervous! Yes his name is Taurus, my sign.

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

32? That sounds perfect!!!