Saturday, August 16, 2008

Run it Down.....

So back in Houston. It has been quite an adjustment. I mean dealing with my mom, having no money, trying to find a job, dealing with new prospects in my life........hilarity indeed!!

NAME: Taurus
MET: At a grown folks function
OCCUPATION: Barber
HEIGHT: Taller than me at least
DISCUSSION: He seems cool. Works almost everyday making that money. Invited me to some drinks and maybe a quite bite before he has to meet up with his family. I might be nervous. He's cool, and I like him. And he doesn't live far from me either, which is great. He lives in MO CITY BABY!!!!!

NAME: Walt
MET: Thru a friend
OCCUPATION: Something at the City of Houston
HEIGHT: Way taller than me
DISCUSSION: My homegirl, Ms. Long Hair Don't Care, talks to his homeboi....they are bestfriends and roommates. So, went over there, and he was cool as hell. And he is a member of Omega Psi Phi. No longer a Que Dawg but he is a Que Man. We ended up going swimming at like 3am. One of the best times I have had in a long ass time! Haven't talked to him really, who knows. But sidenote....he can pick me up effortless. WHOOP WHOOP! And he thinks I am skinny, time to gain some weight. HEY HEY!

NAME: Dare
MET: In High School
OCCUPATION: Something important
HEIGHT: I think the same
DISCUSSION: Just started talking. Nothing special. But he was cool as hell in high school. He is a drinker, maybe a prospective drinking buddy. Who knows who cares? It is always cool to reconnect. HOLLA!

RIP
The Nigerians of 2007 are all on the run or in jail/prison. Everyone in Dallas knew it was coming sooner or later. I wish them the best. I learned alot from them. Exposed me to alot. How things change.....................................

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

girl u a fool
told u to come to the atl any way and meet me
i know
u scared
lol