Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Answer this....

1. Doesn't it make you smile when someone randomly sends you a text message saying, "I just thought about you."


2. Who's happy about ten dollaz equals half a tank?

3. Don't you wish yo girlfriend was hot like me?

4. If I run away, who is going to put me up?


5. Why isn't Keri HIlson blowing up like she should? She has talent, so much talent!!!

6. Why won't AT&T give me a free phone?

7. Who's gonna nominate me for next season's Bad Girlz Club?....opportunities people


8. Who is surprised like me about the new McDonald's commercial? Exactly like a Carl Thomas music video. Is it not weird they are comparing cheating to not sharing a 10 piece?


9.Who is more surprised than me that I actually have a date on Friday? A real date....hmmm intersting

10. Why won't my mom get help??


12. How come Comcast doesn't think Oxygen is a regular channel like BRAVO? I am at my sister's house and of course I cannot watch Bad Girls Club today. SO sad I am.










No comments: