Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have the right to call corporate/headquarters when....

I have the right to call corporate/headquarters when...........


  • I pull up to McDonalds at 5:45am. I am in the mood for breakfast. The sign says 24hours, so I am confident that I will get something tasty. I look at the menu, and of course the menu hasn't been switched to breakfast, I am annoyed. 5 minutes go by, and no one acknowledges me. SO, Tia is with me, and says pull up, we hungry! We literally have to bang on the window to get somebody's attention. The person's attention we grab doesn't speak English, so she disappears behind the corner. 5 minutes later a sleepy manager comes to greet us. Tells us they are closed, they don't open to 6am, goodbye...tear my life. So you know I had at least 10 questions for her, and she closes the window on me. Really? I got you.
  • Olive Garden for not trying to bring me my salad and breadsticks. I ordered my food, I ordered my drink, what more do you want? Do I need to pay before hand? Are yall that much in the hole yall don't trust me with the items you decided to offer me?
  • When Wendy's continually forgets to give me croutons when I order a salad. I guess they think it is not a big deal, or she will drive away. Hell to the naw! The salad is not the same, the dressing is not the same. In my world, it's not a salad. So yes, I do drive around back to the window, and even have the balls to request an extra bag for my emotional stress.
  • I guess KFC has a time requirement, because the one on 2234 in Missouri City....oooo weee....if you don't spit out you want a number 2 with a coke and mash potatoes as your side in 5 seconds or less. Chick will repeat herself, yell at you, over talk you, make you feel bad you ordering food to eat.
  • Any pizza establishment claiming to run out of dough....it's the main ingredient!!! I find this to happen at Little Caesars. And I hate when they offer you a soda or some wings in replacement...but with no discount.
  • Marble Slab by my house getting a C from the health inspector....how?????????
  • When KFC doesn't have original recipe available...isn't that like yalls things! Only reason why I come here.....
  • Olive Garden for pretending to forget the tasty chocolates when they bring me my crazy bill.
  • When KFC doesn't have original recipe available...but you get original recipe in your box......I mean what is the training session teaching????
  • The McDonalds by my house telling me there is no such thing as a McGrille when it appears on the advertisement in front of my face. Then has the nerve to catch an attitude, as if I would lie about a sandwich.
  • chilli's restaurant for changing the Chicken Crisper recipe everytime I order it.
  • Black Eyed Peas for changing the recipe for their rolls, what the hell for???

2 comments:

db said...

Damn...I need to eat out with you...you go to all of my favorite places...I love to eat. : )

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lmbao u gone be writing a while anywho - have a blessed 2009