Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Seriously.....

It's sad when the only male I can trust is the guy who makes my wings at WingStop. When I ask him for extra seasoning, I get extra seasoning. He doesn't even charge. He doesn't lie to me and say the food is ready when it isn't. He tells me to have a nice day. He is dependable. When I call, he answers, even if it is his job, it only rings like once or twice. I never get sent to voicemail.
and then I compare....

I wish if someone wasn't interested, or wasn't completly honest with their intentions, they would leave me alone. What is the point of asking if we can spend time, if you turn up ghost in a matter of minutes? What's the point of asking me out, but then never taking me out on a date? I don't get it. I didn't put forth the effort so why is the crap being thrown in my direction. Uh I wish I had the will to use the power of a drill......

...............drill some sense into his skull. It can almost hurt your feelings when someone is playing around with your feelings, times, thoughts, amount of text messages, etc. It's even worse when you didn't ask for it. When I mean didn't ask....I didn't ask shiznet.

I did not get the digits, make the first move, imagine a scenario to make a connection; I did not do nothing except listen and try to pay attention.

I regret paying attention. And I would love to say it's just one guy, but it's not. It's two.

Guy number two went on and on about Tuesday. All the different ideas he had for a date on Tuesday. How he doesn't work on Tuesday, and all this time he had to give to me. Again, nothing, nada, not a text, not a call, nothing.

I could see if I was desperate and begged to be taken on a date, or begged for attention. None of that came out of this mouth!

ILLNESS

In 2009, and even the rest of December, I would like to be left alone if you are not serious or honest. You = males. It's hard not becoming a hater or bitter.

No comments: