Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have the RIGHT...

.....to be annoyed at the ridiculous amount of Christmas music being played on the radio, in grocery stores, at gas stations, speakers outside of the mall, in restaurants, and my teddy bear that randomly likes to sing Jingle Bells.

... to get on a schedule of Tylenol PM! Seriously I am having real sleep issues. My body and my mind think it's okay to sleep after 6am to about 12/1pm. Such illness. Yea I catch my court shows, but damn, I would rather dream about my court shows. Of course I don't want to get dependent, but these hours are not cool. Especially when it gets interrupted, and I am grumpy for hours on end. Plus the fact I am missing time to eat.

.....to be ashy.

.....to hate on the imitation leather leggings. I hate them with a passion. The only person I like them on is Christina Milian, oh and Rhianna and Keri Hilson. Pass that, they should not be sold. Should have a detailed and difficult application process! I had to walk down the street and keep looking at jigglin legs all around me. ILLNESS!! Where are the honest friends that say, " girl why don't you wear this, so much hotter!" But no, let them jiggle their way on down the road. And then they are so shiny, I have an issue with that. I don't know why. Maybe cuz it's worn with non shiny sweaters and non shiny shoes. But when do you decide the limit of shinyness.
.....to not own an Obama shirt. I refuse
.....to inform kids when they are innappropiate. Like if they bump into me and don't say excuse me, or looking at me even thou I am not playing the funny face game with them, you know making me uncomfortable. Yes, you can assume I don't want kids. I can't imagine the devotion and love I would have to offer, giving me tumor now.
.....to be bitter towards the opposite sex. I have been given many reasons. I can justify my distaste with detailed examples. But on the real, I have looked in the mirror. And truly been like, "girl get it together." But in 2008 I haven't had the opportunity to make an ill mistake, a blooper before I am slapped in the face. Just pure boldness, innappropiate boldness. Like I am supposed to be on someone elses schedule, I am supposed to want to give myself (100%) for 20% in exchange, supposed to be excited when I get a text message because that shows effort...not! Or like when I had to push a dude twice, yell, curse, frown and threaten to get security because he didn't understand my ass didn't belong to him.
........to be depressed. I am unhappy. My mom won't get help. I can't make her get help.

No comments: