Friday, August 28, 2009

Check This...

Today Noelle is coming over. We are going to Kona and then on to Pravada. I plan for laughs and interesting comments. So you should follow me twitter.com/veronicastorm.

I drove to my Grandma's and then back today. The drive pooped me out. But still can't sleep. I hope I don't snap on the kids. I'm going to put on a movie for myself to keep some positivity around me.

My mom actually seemed like she missed me. I told her I loved her today. Felt good. Hasn't gone down like that in a minute. I have to take and appreciate the moments I get. I love her so much. While she was gone it really gave me abreak, I was able to clear my head and relax. But it also made me really think about what she has to go thru. Knowing she's here and there. Damn.

I am confused about my boo. Where is this going to go? I've got to strike up the conversation immediately. Cuz I like him and need to make a change before all you hear from me is "Why Why WHy??" LOL...Something about the way he looks at me, let me stop!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT WHEN YOU CALL THEM, THEY DON'T ANSWER, THEN SEND YOU A TEXT SAYING, DID YOU CALL........

Realized my family doesn't think of me often. Tear. And who cares, I have other family, really family that does.

Still wearing the fake nails, what am I really doing??

DANCE CLASS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, the days are disappearing and Antoinette will be back in dallas... : ( : ( : ( : (

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, CUZ I AM

No comments: