Monday, August 31, 2009

Damn Popular Kids...Celebrities!!!

The folks below I have a problem with. Some should be locked away, some should be spanked. If I missed anyone, please comment. Loves the feedback lol.

LAUREN LONDON
@ 2PM, she posted this on twitter: Rumors are False! Why won't they just let us be. Wayne is indeed the Father and there's no question. We are celebrating a life. Peace
@ 2:15PM, she posted this on twitter: I wish they would just let us enjoy this moment and stop putting false and negative energy out there.

Boo boo, there wouldn't be alot of negative energy if your baby daddy was a different person. What did you expect? He's not just a positive force in the entertainment industy, he's not going around skipping and whistling that hes got a kid with you on the way...get it together. And add to the fact he just had a kid by a young stripper, supposedly one by Nivea, and his baby momma has a show on BET. Yea...Lauren, go sit in the corner and really wonder why folks are tripping.
VERDICT: spanked with potential locking up in the future
T.O. AND EVERYONE ON THE TO SHOW
Alot of people watch this show, I know this from twitter and facebook updates lol. But the clips I have seen on my phone I don't get the point. I have only learned that TO is country, ignorant and acts like a little boy. But I think I learned that from a party in Dallas where he showed up wearing white pjs trying to tell folks it was his summer look. Negro, please! And his 2 assitants/publicisits/best friends/mommas need to sit down somewhere. If I needed advice they would be the last on earth I would ask. If I needed someone to aid in my career, they wouldn't be on my last list of folks I might pay. Anyway, the show is almost over!!
VERDICT: LOCKED UP!!!!
NIVEA
We know you are pregnant. Please stop showing up to events trying to look fly with that massive speed bump you got on the front. If it is or isn't Wayne's baby it doesn't matter. We don't want to hear another "Don't Mess With My Man!"
VERDICT: Locked up with minimal visitation
KOURTNEY AND KLOE KARDASHIAN
I guess you feel the only way to get some attention and viewers is to bring Coke to your job and kiss a chick. At the end of the day Kim just has to walk down the street and will still get more money and attention than you. Damn shame! And Kourtney is too damn old to be running around Miami like that. But I guess all this foolishness will help pay for the baby's crib.
VERDICT: I would say spanking, but these two would enjoy it...boo!
DAWN RICHARDS
For pretending to bop your head, like you are hearing perfection, when Diddy is singing. I didn't like you in Danity Kane, and I for sure have more reason to not like you now. You are letting this man use you so he can force us to hear him sing his heart out. I wonder if you will get paid your fair share when all is said and done???
VERDICT: serious therapy, mininal spanking, she seems sensitive
TREY SONGZ
For being so sexy. You are distracting me with this CD cover. I think today I have carried it where ever I go. I am ssoooooo mad at you!
VERDICT: spanking, that I will conduct myself LOL
MAXWELL
For putting what 9 songs on your album??!! Trey Songz put 17...it is possible!
VERDICT: light taps, I don't think he can take much
READY is available for you to buy. Go get it. Especially at Target where it is 10.80 (including tax). The album is really good, no lie, hands down R&B album of the year!!!
Everyone have a great day!!

No comments: