Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CELEBRITIES I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH

FRANKIE: You are almost so foolish you might need to get back on crack.

KANDIE: If you can't label your mate with one profession, and have the nerve to say he owns several businesses, at some point he was doing something worthy of getting arrested for. If he owns several business why not call him a Business Owner, a CEO, a President, etc....
DIDDY: why is it in your heart to sing so bad?? And how dare you be so hard on your artists and then turn around and lace your voice with autotune.
RHIANNA: being so hush mouthed during this whole drama scenario. You know you have pushed that boys buttons countless times. I'm not seeing cry out for a not guilty verdict, but damn did you have to leave him out to dry while you gave out illegal tattoos. You have yet to explain that herpes that just was in love with your lip.
JACKSON FAMILY: I hope the rumors are untrue about your upcoming reality show. Why must you pressure us to like you, to accept you. Mike was our heart, deal with it, oh and Janet.
LATOYA JACKSON: I also hope the rumors are untrue about you being on The View. Sit down somewhere!!!
LAUREN LONDON: I can't believe you are pregnant. I am just hurt, like I know you or something. And if that baby is Lil Waynes, I guess you see something in the alien looking burnt up roach that none of us see. You have halted your career so early, knowing the roles for you are limited. How can you really play a teenager now? Oh and the shame of it all if Nivea's baby is his too? But whatever, the baby will be a blessing so that is all. Ohh Lauren
NIA LONG: what do I have to do to get you on the acting scene again? You say the roles are limited, but damn boo!! Do I need to start a twitter page?
Folks if you have some more, please contribute...

1 comment:

Demetrius said...

Speaking of the Jackson family, I have a huge problem with them for taking so long to bury Michael. It took nearly two months for them to stop disagreeing with each other about his burial arrangements. Maybe this kind of stuff is normal for wealthy families, but it just doesn't seem like the proper way to honor his death and legacy.