Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Can't Stand Parents Who....

....allow their young girls to wear lace fronts!!! And by young, anyone below the age of 18 attending high school and on down. Lace fronts are supposed to be worn in performance, maybe for someone who has lost all their hair or hairline, in movies where they don't have time to re-dye hair. Not so your baby can look like she is missing half of her forehead. If you don't believe head to your area middle school, I guarante one per school. Got to your area high school I guarantee at least 5 or more. And if you go to any buisness where they hire teenagers: movie theaters, Forever 21 you will see many.

.....allowing their child to use the term "African booty scratcher." Yes a 4th grader said it today, he's African American, to two white girls...really? So then I have to explain or dodge the questions to the little white girl. I mean seriously??
....think it's cute that your baby can't pronounce any words, and saying they have a weird accent.
....let their young boys wear skinny jeans. I mean can they finish growing first?
....support their children attempting innappropiate relationships. Example, the high school boy that lives accross the street from where I take care of children. I think his mom might encourage the flirting. Ill, guess they are itching for me to go to jail?
....who let their elementary children have a facebook, myspace and or twitter page. What the hell for?
I AM NOT HAVING CHILDREN!!!

No comments: