Monday, December 13, 2010

don't blink

Shoutout to @LoveAlexandria for the peer pressure.
I joined tumblr like millions of other Americans.
Link to the right. But for those that don't want to look....
veronicastorm.tumblr.com
Something else for me to add to my daily tasks. lol. yea

Anyways.....

I have been having short conversations with a particular person on twitter. Would you know he holds my interest than some who I can actually touch and smell? Well, he's currently overseas so our convos have been limited to the 140 character limit. But now because of a great hustle, lol, I will be getting a blackberry shipped to me in the mail. So we can bbm as he suggested.
At first I tried to just go buy a blackberry. But then I realized, remembered, I hate blackberry phones. Then AT&T was going to charge me an arm and leg. So like hundreds of dollars for a month. umm no.
But he did offer to "send some dollars" because he wants to talk more. Love the offer but pride won't allow.
But he is showing mad effort, interest.
oh....and don't jump off any cliffs lol. have a great night

No comments: