Thursday, December 16, 2010

Itch I cant scratch...

Ever had a former friend, an enemy, a stranger (who wants to know you so bad) do everything in their power to make their prescense known. Just stand as close as they can to you, join conversations they were not apart of, keep walking near you, accidentally bumping into you...ugh....

Last night I had a former friend do some of these tactics. My favorite was when they felt the need to stare in my direction for long periods at a time. ummmm, I see you! Like my outfit, yay or nay?

When folks act like a tick/fly its almost flattering. That they think a little of attention from little ole me will somehow make their world right. {{ shrugs }}

All I could do was smile and continue whatever dance I was doing at the time. If I wanted you in my life you would be. Just let it go before it turns into something creepy.....

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

i couldn't figure out if they were (fe)male.